GM Truck Club Forum banner

Newbie from the middle east - KUWAIT

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  04GMC_len 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

Just registered on this website yesterday after viewing some posts that I came across through a google search.

I own a 2004 GMC Yukon Denali since 1 year now. Have been having a lot of issues every month so decided to start learning some stuff that I could probably do myself.

I love my Denali but I just wish it would stop comming up with issues.

I really hope to meet a lot of fellow Truckers (Chevy and GMC) and learn a lot from you'll. So until we meet, take care and have a nice day people :)

#6 ·
Welcome to the Club!!!!

#8 ·
Welcome

If you aren't getting many-any responses-repost with a different heading-perhaps something more specific-shorter-exact??
I don't know what the post is-and not an expert in 2004 trucks-but there are plenty who are
In general-you can DIY many repairs- because most repairs now and actual parts replacements
There is a member here-Brit working in SA-he says there are good inexpensive mechanics in SA- many not natives of SA-is is 1st world wealthy-but 3rd world "we fix anything" since there are still folks of modest means-maybe Kuwait is the same?
If you don't get an answer in 24 hrs-repost with another heading
Luck
Charlie
ps did you do a general-google-search of your topic-lotta U-tube videos of all sorts of stuff?

#10 ·
Thanks phoebeisis

Here in Kuwait, we dont have any of the locals doing the repairs either, it's mostly asians and other Arab country men but so far I've been unhappy with most of the mechanics that I have gone to. There are only a handfull of good guys but unfortunately sometimes they dont have all the facilities to work on more extensive issues.

Which is why I've started to read and learn more and more about DIY repairs since Jan this year. I've tried googling the problem I'm facing but mine seems to be a bit different compared to what I normally find online. Anyway thanks once again for the guidance and support buddy. I will probably do a re-post if I dont find any responses by tonight.

You have a great day.

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.