GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined and looking for some advice on restoring the interior and tops on my Blazer.

It's pretty damn clean but I am gonna take it down and get take care of the rust spots. But I am curious about interior parts as I have been looking at LMC, USA1, and Classic. The reviews of many of the interior components isn't great as they are replications of the original, said to be flimsy, and I don't wanna spend money on "chit".

I am gonna have the seats and bench redone like original but the dash bezel, dash pad, door panels, and other trim pieces need rework and/or replacement. Thoughts on the best place to shop?

I also have both a single wall and double wall top and they need some work. I have been told that regular fiberglass is not the way to go, so what else is there?

Many thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Beautiful truck! Welcome to the forum. I’m sure one of the folks with more experience with that style truck will reply soon, but sounds like you’re looking in the right places.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Very nice looking Blazer!!

Welcome to the forum!

@JTward1 here on this forum is someone you want to swap ideas with. He has probably the nicest Blazer I’ve ever seen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts