GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there newbie here to the site looking forward to browsing through the threads to get some good ideas on making my truck stand out and hopefully help others. I currently own a 2010 chev silverado 4x4 crew cab z71 with added appearence mods i will add pics as soon as snow melts and my leg cast is off.
Calgary alberta Canada

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
992 Posts
welcome to the club

·
Registered
541 Posts
Good to have you. How'd you break your leg?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually tore a legiment in my ankle sporting injury and had to have them reconstruct the legiments i wish i had broke my leg instead. worst is its my driving foot so i havent been able to drive my truck so just ordering the new ccfl led halo lights with hid chrome handles and tailgate and led tail lights while im off haha

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Dang thats rough, I hate when I can't drive my truck. How much longer till your better?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome to the club. Good luck with your ride and the leg.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I go in on wed. to get cast off then its prob a couple months of rehab so a little byt still but gives me time to add stuff to it and get to drive it once the weather is finally nice and no more snow! thx for all the welcomes guys im glad i joined the group!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Welcome to another Canuck

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the G M T C !

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
490 Posts
welcome to the club.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey defender i was wondering how ur spliced your wires for your projector halo headlights... i have the ccfl led halos that i want to install today just want to make sure i do it right.... there is the main male connector the red and black for the halos and then seperate purple and black wires for led any help asap would be great!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts