GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was surfing the WWW looking for a Tahoe-forum. Forummember Davandy who I know from the Belgian American Car forum pointed me this way.

My name is René, I live in the Netherlands, Zoetermeer ( near The Hague) and have been an american car- nut for years. I have owned a '77 AMC Matador, a Buick Century Wagon ('87), a Buick Century Wagon ('95), a Camaro Convertible 305TBI('88) and have just bought a 2001 Tahoe LT 5.3.

I get it next friday and will show some pics than.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The weather is terrible over here, but i managed to takke a few picture when it stopped raining for a few minutes, so it's a 2001 Tahoe LT, 60000 miles, 327 Vortec;

Attachments

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Welcome aboard Rene. Impressive list of iron. Google earthed ya and it is beautiful there in the Netherlands.

Jamie from Canada

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
As they say in Texas, Howdy! Welcome to the site and glad to see that these vehicles are appriciated all over the world.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome! I like the 2-tone interior in your Tahoe. My Wife's 2001 Suburban has Tan leather and the dash is tan from top to bottom as well as the door panels. The color break looks nice!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
That's funny, I would have preferred the tan interior ( and a sunroof) but it's very hard to find a nice Tahoe over here, so I had to compromise a little

1 - 9 of 9 Posts