GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm Chris the newbie in town. I've got a 00 GMC Sierra Z71 and I love it. I am looking for any and all advise HP and TRQ gains. I have the headers and duals, I am working on getting a Wheatley CT at present. I will soon add new gearing and tarny mods. I also spend money I don't have to impress people I don't like:happy::lol:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hello, :sign0016: to the site. Hey, you don't live too far from me. I'm in Livingston, TN. It's about 70 or so miles from here to your town.

Jack.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site! Let's see some pictures.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Welcome. What are you looking at for your truck most of all? Performance, Gas, Looks? Tells us a little bit more about you and hopefully we can suggest maybe a few parts you might like.

·
Registered
717 Posts
wellcome to the site :glasses:

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
welcome to the spread :sign0016:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
:sign0016:!

Try posting another thread just about your question in one of the Tech forums on here. :great:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry so slow

Hey Guys,

Sorry I have'nt responded I thought I was set up to get e-mails with new posts. I have some updates to my plans. Here goes.... FlexLite dual elec fans, Volant cai w ram kit, Pasesetter LT's, Motive 4.10's w dif upg, FinishLine L5 Trans and finally Heads & Cam. what do you guys think of Texas Speed parts? www.texas-speed.com OH and thanks for the warm reception!!!! I will post pics soon and I will give updates. 1 more thing 6' sus lft w BFG LT305/75/R16's and new ProComp Whls. Any Sugs for the lift kit?? I think I'll have me a Bad Motor Scooter when finished:lol::glasses:

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
There are a lot of lift companys but I would suggest Fabtech and Skyjacker(which are both around the same price) , and Rough Country (its much less expensive than the other but still decent). Here are a few sites:

Rockymountainsusp.com
4wheelparts.com
suspensionconnection.com
4wheelonline.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts