GM Truck Club Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that a lot of people have done aftermarket stuff. Just wondering what types of things are done unique to your burban.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Just getting around to really working on mine, I have non stock rims (from a 2004 escalade), racing starter, racing catalytic converter (Summit Racing), High Flow air intake, Optima Battery, and a completely new stereo/video system (in progress) Nothing really drastic yet, Exhaust is slated for the next 2 or 3 weeks and then I want to shave the door handles, repaint and replace the interior. I know there has to be some more serious mods out there than what I have done.....

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How's that project going?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mine was well-equipped right off the assembly line but I've added some custom seat covers, floor mats, a Big Tex grill guard, and am waiting on a BurroBox rooftop cargo container (http://members.shaw.ca/nobid/index.html). The Big Tex is beefy but was a pain to install. Hopefully the fit has been improved since I got mine. With 35 cubic feet of covered storage, the BurroBox is the biggest available, and that's what I was after.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very cool.

·
Registered
38 Posts
So far modified 1)cool air intake
2) Ordered a stage two chip
3) Tornado intake and k&n air filter
4) ordered spacer for throttle body
5) adjustable air shocks
6) need help with the exhaust it's a y-pipe. What do you guys say it's a 454 stock muffler and cat. Thinking duals and no cats with a set of hooker long competition headers.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Throttle body spacer on order
going to a lower thermostat 160. Due to the stage two chip Helps TBI run richer fuel and the chip advances timing thus engine runs hotter.
I must spend less on the mods because the wife now thinks we need new FURNITURE.
I think furniture shopping is a waste of time but 454 mods are a basic necessity of life.
What wrong with her priorities.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:) Furniture!

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Bought my 93 used that already had a 4" lift, bigger tires and nerf bars. I've only made a few mods since: K&N air filter, Sirius, highlift jack, outside temp/clock, and a very cool flashlight/charger by Streamlight:

·
Registered
52 Posts
well i just got mi 94 a few months ago, after working out all the bugs. i plan on lifting it, and doing some light electronics A/V. no real mods on the body tho.
so far i have done, trickspeed tb space and accel wires and msd coil.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
esponet said:
well i just got mi 94 a few months ago, after working out all the bugs. i plan on lifting it, and doing some light electronics A/V. no real mods on the body tho.
so far i have done, trickspeed tb space and accel wires and msd coil.
What's the purpose of the tb spacer? And where did you get yours?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.