GM Truck Club Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you drop the pan? The end of the pickup tube might be plugged.
Dropped the pan cleaned it out. Read the post on everything I put into it please.. I changed the pick up tube with a new one and the O ring as will. Oil filter bypass valve I changed out too. Oil pump twice. Sensors 3 times. Even over filled it with oil and lifted rear of vehicle with lift to push oil upfront to where oil pump and pickup tube bolts up. And I removed the screw where you prime the oil pump. Did that twice when I changed everything. And again when I overfilled it with oil and lifted the back end of truck. Still nothing. Pulled my oil pan down and removed the windage tray, looked at my camshaft and can't see my bearings, so I know thier still good cause they not visible. Than refilled my oil with 10 40 and primed it again a 3rd time and still nothing. Oh and I even replaced the oil level and temperature sensor as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you drop the pan? The end of the pickup tube might be plugged.
I'm at a lost with this. Been at it for almost 4 days now. Bout to junk this truck and get another one. Maybe just sell parts off it to get my money back. If I can't figure it out. Totally put new parts into it that does with oil and pumping. Still nothing

21 - 22 of 22 Posts