GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2004 gmc sierra hd2500 has been setting for a few weeks and before I parked it I took it to the car wash. Today I got in and tried to put the driverside power window down and nothing so I tried the passenger window from the drivers switch and it work but still no drivers side window. Then I drove down the street and tried to put the turn signal on and nothing both directions. So when I got home I checked the rest of the electrical and found the fog lights didn't work either. I sthis a ground problem, fuse, relay?????

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, I just looked things over again and here is what I have come up with. The dash lights are out the foglights do work its just the indicator that doesn't no turn signals or flashers and the drivers side power window doesn't work. The dashy lights for the radio work so its just the gauge lights that are out. Any ideas I checked the fuses on the side of the dash and no power to either side of the fuses for the turn signals. This is driving me crazy!!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spent literally all day yesterday trying to figure out my problem. Checked all fuses (all good), sanded and cleaned the three ground straps to the frame that I could find to make sure they had good contact, replaced turn signal flasher( desperation purchase), took apart every wire connection and cleaned with electrical cleaner. Still no fix to my problems, but I determined that I have no power to the fuses for turn signals, flashers, and all three truck body controller fuses. I first checked them with a test light to ground(no power) , next I reversed test Light to check for ground on the fuses and I had a ground with the turn signal fuses but not with the truck body controller fuses or flasher fuses. Does this mean my body control module is bad? Please give me some ideas!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts