GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going?! I know pretty much nothing about suspension or anything really. I am pretty handy with audio stuff so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

I just had a quick question...I purchased a NB silverado (the one in my avatar) and it was already lowered. I bought it like that because i got a good deal and do not have a lot of money (I'm only 20). I do not like it like this and was wondering what i would have to do to get it a bit above factory height. Is there a special kit or can i use what is already there to raise the truck? I am absolutely clueless so any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club. We really need more info on your truck. First off you need to determine what they did to lower it. Did they put a spindle kit on it? Can you call the previous owner & ask what he did? Figure out how they dropped it, then you can reverse the procedure back to stock or higher.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Welcome! Level kits are an easy way of getting just a little heigher than stock, but like Stephan said you first need to figure out how the truck was lowered.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome to the club

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club. Is your truck 2wd or 4x4? As stephan said try to find out how and what was used to lower it.

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the G M T C !

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Welcome to the club. Like mentioned above it depends on how it was lowered, then we can help you from there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts