GM Truck Club Forum banner
81 - 100 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Resurrecting this thread- Haha. I'm kinda new to the forums, my name is Cameron, I live in Wendell, NC, about 20 minutes outside of Raleigh. I drive a 2004 Silverado Z71, standard cab. Haven't seen many people in this area. Haha. I think Surreal and Nak are the two closest to me. :p
No I am closer than they are in Wake Forest.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Sounds fun, Nak! And yeah, you're probably closer. But, it's cool to see some other people around here!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks like I'm thr first one checking in from Surry County. Little town of Siloam, southern central part of the county. I work in Winston. Oh yeah, my truck is a '98 K2500 diesel extended cab long bed in Victory Red.

·
Registered
4 Posts
New to the post. I live in High Point. 1994 Suburban K2500 No major upgrades.

Installed electric fan
Dual battery system
Front receiver built

Many more upgrades to do.
Pics to post.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am new to the whole "forum" world I live about 10 minutes from the speedway in Harrisburg, NC. I Drive a 2007 NNBS silverado crew cab Z71. I come here with lots of questions about lifts, wheels, tires, and best shops to get work done. Any advice is good advice. thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well, the Post Office says I'm in Youngsville but I'm nowhere near there really. I'm 10 mi east of Wake Forest, 10 mi south of Louisburg and 5 mi west of Bunn so in typical NC fashion, I don't know where the hell I am. ROFL

·
Registered
36 Posts
Back in NC again, in the Air Force, grew up in West Virginia, stationed at Little Rock for 5 years, moved to Alaska in 98 for 4 years, moved to Goldsboro, NC in 02, lived here for 6 years, moved back to Anchorage in 08 for 4 and half years and now back in Goldsboro, NC.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Charlotte checking in here with a 2500HD Silverado....well, technically Rock Hill in SC but usually nobody knows where that is unless you are local. That's why I say Charlotte. It seems that "most" folks know where that is.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Just FYI everyone ... we've made an entire forum for North Carolina. Check it out, you're inside of it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Reidsville, NC. 20 min N of Greensboro. 2003 Silverado 1500HD Turning up torsion bars this weekend for my H2 wheels and BFG ATs in 285-70-17. Any deals on alignments locally? LOL

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Wooppieee..... Sorry Steve... I could care less.
I've often found that phrase interesting.

"I could care less" means what? You have the capacity to empty yourself from caring ... to an even greater level of apathy?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Soon to be in Wendell, NC, just east of Raleigh. Just bought a house there, moving from Pennsylvania Amish country in two weeks.
Ah...right near Lizard Lick and home of Lizard Lick Towing! lol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh...and Monroe, NC here.....just SE of Charlotte....

Anyone near here?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Most of us are in the Triangle/ Central NC, there are some outside that area, we get together outside of this site more than spend time on here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Fairly new to the forum, checking in from Southeast NC. Bladen County town of Clarkton!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Finally got settled in North Carolina,got our driver licenses,and we registered our vehicles today. Still recovering from the price shock of $767.00. :gasp:

I still need to find a local CB shop in the Raleigh area, hopefully some one knows a place.

81 - 100 of 127 Posts