GM Truck Club Forum banner
101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have accepted a transfer to Greenville, NC from the company I work for. I keep telling myself that every time I move is to warmer weather; so far it has been true. Left Indiana for Kentucky back in 2001. Now leaving Kentucky for North Carolina. Looking forward to seeing what all is going on in Eastern North Carolina.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Heading back to NC... I'm from SW-Virginia, and was stationed in Camp Lejeune from 2008 to 2011 before leaving active duty for the Reserves. Now I'm headed back to Jacksonville for a couple years and I look forward to it. Of all my duty stations, MCB-CL was my favorite. Its a little country... alot like home...

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Is it getting to be time for a NC Meet and Greet?

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Nak I was talking to a friend of ours the other day and we were talking about meeting up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I thought it would be a good idea to have an ongoing thread for the North Carolina members to post and introduce themselves. This can prove helpful when you are looking for help with local shops and service centers.

I'll get this thread kick-started...

I'm Mark and I live in Concord, not too far from Lowe's Motor Speedway. I've been a GM vehicle fanatic most of my 34 year driving "career"! I have owned several trucks, SUVs and a few Corvettes over the years and love to modify/upgrade mostly for improved function and performance. I'm not much in to the bling thing!

I currently own a Black 2007 Silverado LTZ Crew Cab w/ Z71. I just purchased this after owning a Hummer H3 for a few years. BOY, is it great to have a REAL truck again!!!

I look forward to seeing who my "neighbors" are!! So post up!! :great:
Hey I'm Johnathan from Beulaville NC. I just bought a new 15 model Denali and wow I love Chevy/Gmc all over again. I use to own the 2001 Chevy Xtreme pickup. This is much better.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey y'all new to the site I drive a 13 silverado that I'm slowly transforming into a custom show truck I was born and raised in greenville nc and just recently moved about 30 miles east to Washington nc

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the site. Just picked up my 4th chevy. A 99 Suburban. Live in Greenville NC. Anyone active In this area.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im from Oak Ridge just outside of Greensboro. Just picked up my project. 78 Sierra
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all, I am new here live in New Bern NC and am looking for any club members who might help me figure out why my 88 GMC k2500 died and now has no power to the fuel pump. I am 2nd owner and have had it for years. Maybe a member who has access to manuals or a better troubleshooter/mechanic than I am. New engine, fuel pump ,fuel pump relay, oil pressure switch, no blown fuses, no engine lights ..now i restored this truck 15 years ago got itout of storage {10 yrs} and started driving it for about a month now smelled plastic burning got to my dest. parked it it has not started since. at 66 years old having a problem troubleshooting all aspects by myself. I'll buy the beer.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi everyone,
Dan here from Waxhaw NC, just south of Charlotte. I wanted to intro myself.

1996 c1500 SB
2004 Tahoe

·
Registered
27 Posts
I thought it would be a good idea to have an ongoing thread for the North Carolina members to post and introduce themselves. This can prove helpful when you are looking for help with local shops and service centers.

I'll get this thread kick-started...

I'm Mark and I live in Concord, not too far from Lowe's Motor Speedway. I've been a GM vehicle fanatic most of my 34 year driving "career"! I have owned several trucks, SUVs and a few Corvettes over the years and love to modify/upgrade mostly for improved function and performance. I'm not much in to the bling thing!

I currently own a Black 2007 Silverado LTZ Crew Cab w/ Z71. I just purchased this after owning a Hummer H3 for a few years. BOY, is it great to have a REAL truck again!!!

I look forward to seeing who my "neighbors" are!! So post up!! :great:
Call me T-bone. I'm a little north of yall. Statesville.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I live 10 mins fro mthe Speedway Mark and thanks for starting this thread. Any good chevy mechanics close by I own a 87 Chevy S10 and I would like to add a bit more power but nothing crazy like V8 swap as I dont think my budget would allow... My limit is 3K any advice would help thanks.

101 - 120 of 127 Posts