Edelbrock Intake
Comp Cam
Headers
dual Exhaust
Cherry Bomb Mufflers (Going to swap them for a set of Flows)​

Future Mods and Upgrades

Have it all stocked and ready to go, just need to get myself going......lol

Mini Computer (Mini ITX Mobo)
Dual 7" Screens and a drop down 15" LCD (havent figured out the install of that big screen yet, Heavy)
Wireless Internet and a Wireless Modem Card
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (Integrated under the dash, If it works out) Have to completely think this through prior to any Dremel work.
Going to use a 750 Watt Power convertor with Dual Batteries, Hopefully that wont give any power glitches.
DVD Player (dont think i'll be needing a Burner)
Also going to try to integrate a ps2 in the rear for the kiddies ( :wink2: )

See allot of this done on Tv but i want to try without going out and spending Thousands of dollars for that custom look, i want all hands on approach.​

·
Registered
75 Posts
thats kind of different looking. I bet it turns heads

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Everywhere you go.

Im pretty sure this is the only one around in Saskatchewan, ive been driving it as a daily driver for awhile and it still turns heads and people stop in there tracks to turn and look.....Kind of funny when you see peoples reactions.

Cant go anywhere undetected in this thing............lol

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Wow, good looking dually. Very different, at first I thought it was a 1-ton truck with a truck cap on it. ;-)

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Very nice Sub'! How is it going through the "drive through" at the bank? Deffinately a "keeper"!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some places are pretty tight, and my use of ATM's is generally limited if my foot stays light.

Its a nice ride but fuel consumption is to be expected, But in its defence i get better economy than my 4x4 gets, and its a smoother ride once you get rid of all the pot holes, This thing bounces when it hits soemthing due to the solid suspension.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts