GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I grew up in the Northwest. Born in Boise, lived in Spokane and Seattle and Moscow, ID for a semester (but only one!).

How manys members on here are from the Northwest?

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"The state of Jefferson..." :) I've met some folks before who claimed that.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I always think of "The Jeffersons" when I hear that. :) George and Weezie as Governor and First Lady.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Southwest Washington state near Vancouver, WA

·
Registered
14 Posts
Texas Born And Bred Defected To Oregon

I currently call Newberg, Oregon home and have for a few years now. Although I originally hale from the Lone Star State and still carry much of it in my blood I love this beautifully green state despite the constant rain and liberals. I'm a GMC/Chevy Truck guy 100%, it's all I own. Nice to meet you guys !:great:

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I currently call Newberg, Oregon home and have for a few years now. Although I originally hale from the Lone Star State and still carry much of it in my blood I love this beautifully green state despite the constant rain and liberals. I'm a GMC/Chevy Truck guy 100%, it's all I own. Nice to meet you guys !:great:
Welcome to the club!!:smile:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome Neighbor!:happy:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Welcome aboard, Big shooter! :biggrin:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Another Washington member

Good to see the site is popular in the NW. I found the site while trying to troubleshoot and issue with my Tahoe, back when it was just aimed at Tahoes. Have since added a Suburban to the stable, as the family has grown. Use the board mainly for research and suggestion on my own maintenance.

Bruce

1996 Tahoe
2001 Z71 Suburban

·
Registered
38 Posts
Spokane, but have lived in Oregon and Idaho too. Raised in the northwest but twelve years in the service put me all over the map. My dad is from Texas too 67Cowboy, so I've got "outlaws" living down there as well...always enjoy my stays in the lone star state after I get used to the "flat". I was in DFW once, climbed into the back of my rig to unload and could see the coast... :)meuh:). Just kiddin' about the coast 67, smell the BS? Good day to ya!! Kerry.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I grew up in the Northwest. Born in Boise, lived in Spokane and Seattle and Moscow, ID for a semester (but only one!).

How manys members on here are from the Northwest?
I have been in NW for all of my life. born in Spokane lived in Salem OR,Tilimook OR,Corvallis OR. and now I am in WA again Puyallup to be exact

·
Registered
19 Posts
Newbie here, just joined the forum a few minutes ago. I'm in Salt Lake City, UT (don't know how UT is in the NW, but it's listed). I consider Grants Pass, OR home, but I've been here most of my life along with a stint here-and-there in 32 other states.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts