GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i would have to say i'm pretty impressed by the hid kit which is a notto se 10,000k low beams i havent bought the high beams yet! The look of them at night look really good it's not too deep of a blue color its just right because i didn't want the 15,000k because they were a dark blue! I will have pics sometime tomorrow sometime! I only drove with them for like 5 min. tonight and didn't get flashed being they are aimed correctly not being in other drivers face they are more pointed to the road. Also they are in projector's so i'm not blinding people with the reflectors and the light going every which away. I'm really thinking about buying the 10,000k high beams sometime but will hold off for now! If anyone else has this kit chime in please! Thanks, Jake

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
What does your cut off line look like on the projectors with the hid kit? If you point thur truck to your garage door or a wall you should have a cut off line..just courious how tours looks.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What does your cut off line look like on the projectors with the hid kit? If you point thur truck to your garage door or a wall you should have a cut off line..just courious how tours looks.
What do you mean man? The headlights beams how wide they are or what? I don't have a problem with any flickering with them on being that the kit came with a harness to resolve that problem thank god ha.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

I guess i know what your talking about but they look even and level on the wall.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts