GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's i was finally getting around to putting my low beam hid kit in today and ran into a problem! Idk why but for some reason my projector's do not take H11 for low beams come to find out they take H3 bulbs which was printed on the low beam bulb's! Well i contacted the people i got them from and they are gonna send me a form to send them back for a full refund by monday, they told me to go ahead and order the H3 bulb's so they will be here next week and when the H11 bulb's get there i'll get my full refund back. I caught a deal today i bought them before for $100 and got them today or $88 so not too bad. I wonder what the high beams are sure they arent the 9005 like i though before! I will keep everyone updated and have pic's posted soon as they get done!!:no:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
The never-ending HID saga continues....:lol:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha yeah man i'm getting a bit pissed off now because before that was what i went thru with the nerf steps and now the hid kit! Well i'm just lucky they helped me out by giving me a full refund and sending them back even though they werent damaged or what not i already made the order for the H3 kit so should be here sometime end of next week hopefully! I guess tomorrow i'll just go ahead and take the door trim off like others suggested lol!

·
Registered
159 Posts
if you guys run into any more problems, just though id throw it out there but ebay kits are like 50 bucks shipped i been running 2 sets for over 2 years now just though id throw it out there maybe save ya guys a few extra $$$$$ but deff post up some pics... gotta love the hids :)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have mostly good about Notto Se bulb's-kits and its a good name brand also. lately it has been a real hassle with buying things and it being damaged or not fitting. I have to send my led third brake light back today to the same people as i'm sending my hid kit back too and get full refund for that and 3rd brake light replace it with a new one.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well good news my Notto 10,000k low beams and H3 bulbs are on the way since i order the wrong kit last time and said on Ups tracking to be here Monday afternoon so most likely tuesday ill have them on and will get some good pics near dark to really see them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts