GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1948 "Unreel" Chevy truck powered by a 1968 Oldsmobile 455 (390 hp/513 ft-lb. torque) through a Turbo 400 Automatic. The drivetrain is from a '68 Toronado. The front suspension/ steering is from a '71 Toronado. The truck features air conditioning, power steering, 4 wheel disk brakes, power seats, power doorlocks and windows, shaved door handles, frenched headlights (51 Ford) / tailights ('50 Mercury), Superior Cast Aluminum Rims, and just too many fabricated parts and mod's to list. The truck is painted Porsche Guards Red.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
What a great looking ride! I've always wanted to stuff an Olds fwd in something since I saw one in the back of a 911 Porsche! Man, that car went like stink! I was a teenager and driving a VW at the time. I dreamt that I was the king of the boulevard with a big 455 in the back of my dub! Later in life I ended up chasing that fantasy with the mid engined Pantera.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.