GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Trying to get some more GMs trucks and cars to come to our meet.
We started off as a Chevy Trailblazer and GMC Envoy meet but now we want to explan.
We are going to meet in Airport Plaza in Farmingdale, in front of Dave & Busters at around 1:30-2

Here is a pic of our last meet which was last Sun.
Come and have a great time also!:great:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site and damn nice blk-TB-on20s:great:

·
Registered
717 Posts
Yo!!!! it Mark from SSS.com the meet was a great time and nice guys up there . The 15th ummmmm I will see what im doing . I will let you later on .

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Darcy:great: i'll make another thread later w/ pics of my baby:lol:

Mark- you have to come! i gotta see your truck.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Sweet! I Truly appreciate all SS's from the GM truck line. Mines no SS but you gotta love a Yellow Silverado on 20's (even if it's powered by a Duramax) :lol:

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Sweet! I Truly appreciate all SS's from the GM truck line. Mines no SS but you gotta love a Yellow Silverado on 20's (even if it's powered by a Duramax) :lol:

I have to tell you, that's not a shade of yellow I see around these parts. Either the camera isn't showing the true color, or it's a dilute yellow. I think it's great. I'm always seeing the trucks around here with that really bright obnoxious yellow paint on them. Your's looks more like a yellow cream color.

I bet that Duramax would keep up just fine with the SS boys!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Im good now , but two weeks ago forget about I was in alot of pain . Im planing on going to the BBQ so let me know :great:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts