GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone the names john....i currently run a 2004 ecsb4wd silverado with a 5.3, g80, 3.73's roughcountry shox, nitto tires, kenwood inside, flowmaster super 40, brute force intake , and a tranny thats about to crap out lol (its ok it gives me a reason to build it up better then ever) .......
so thats my toy / work in progress neone else from ny here? im upstate more about 40 mins south of albany ..good to be here gotta love organized truck sites:great:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome to the site! There are several people from NY on here just look for the regional forums and see who has chimed in. Got any photos of your 04 you can post on here?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome to the site :great:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanx everyone.....gotta get some new pics with the tbar crank and nittos on lots of plans for her but depends on money my family is most important to me then the truck but if all goes the way i want it too 3in body lift and 325-60-18 nittos and new 18's not sure which ones yet rough country shocks for the rear pace setter long tubes and ory e-fans and a 216-220-114lsa comp cam (not sure on lift yet) wit sprins rods and retainers.......thats the wish list ......but my tranny and stall are getting fully built by spring going with a 2600 stall...........got 3.73 gears now if i ever get the new rims and tires ill be adding a true trac and 4.56's ill get pics as soon as i can

1 - 6 of 6 Posts