GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this is a redundant question I apologize, am new to this site.

Looking to replace my OEM General Ameritracs on my 4wd Z71. Was curious what most of you are replacing that tire with in the 265/75/15?

Thoughts/Advice appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gentlemen, thanks for the replies...I really like the look of the Dick Cepek tires, but I'd like to stick to more of an all terrain or all season tire. I don't have any immediate plans for going away from the stock set up, I just like that look. There are quite a few options out there in the stock 265/75/15 size, but was curious if anyone had replaced in that same size and had good success with what they put on. I've looked at most all of the major e-tailers out there, Tire Rack being my favorite, and am leaning to either the Cooper Discoverer H/T or ATR mostly for ease of access. But sometimes it's nice to hear what other people have and I'm open to suggestions!

BTW, Flatman, that's an awesome looking Colorado you've got! :great:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tire Swap On Colorado

[i Have A 05 Colorado Z85 Bought It Stripped Did All The Custom Work Myself. I Went With A Larger Rim 18" With Factory Size Tires Bf Goodrich No Problems So Far Had Them Over A Year Rides Better To.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts