GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a study out showing that using scented oil based body/beauty products (shampoos/skin cleansers... etc) can and does make you more girlie, by actually making you girlie!:eek: That's all fine, and good if you're a girl...

So these products actually have produced breasts in young boys.
Here I was giving my son baths with lavender soap so that he'd take naps easier, and all I'm doing is helping to give the boy a bigger chest than his 14 yr old sister. (ok, not really)

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
What's funny is that the Google Ad Server picked up ads for Soaps, including some fancy french soaps, etc.

·
1,457 Posts
There's a study out showing that using scented oil based body/beauty products (shampoos/skin cleansers... etc) can and does make you more girlie, by actually making you girlie!:eek: That's all fine, and good if you're a girl...

So these products actually have produced breasts in young boys.
Here I was giving my son baths with lavender soap so that he'd take naps easier, and all I'm doing is helping to give the boy a bigger chest than his 14 yr old sister. (ok, not really)

They always find something to study, and then they come with the answer why there are gay people.
It’s a good laugh those studies :biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts