GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm looking at getting some new rims for my truck I know I want 18x9. I've been looking at the XD monster rims but there is 2 different offsets 35 and -44. If anyone has pictures of there rim offset that would be great. I am not sold on the monsters yet but something from the xd series. Im just looking for something to give a more aggressive look to my truck.

thanks,
Nate

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
I'm not sure about offset and what would be compatible with your truck, especially if you are changing wheel size. However, if you are just looking around at seeing how different rims would look on your truck, check out the thread below. There a few different links to interactive websites that allow you to see what specific rims, including sizes, would look like on your model/color truck.

I hope this helps!

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php?65333-See-how-after-market-wheels-look-on-YOUR-truck-with-this-Interactive-Wheel-System

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anyone has the XD series, it would be great to see some pictures and to know what offset they are.:shocked:

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
The 35mm offset will fit like the factory wheels, they are 31mm offset, the -44mm offset will stick out a ton, about 3" further.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just bought rough country leveling kit and a body lift so I can run 295/55/R20. :gasp:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts