4,886 Posts
HAHA, the wife thinks I'm crazy I'm laughing so hard.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Imagine if you just got out of a vampire movie, or just read an Anne Rice book or something and this happens to you. :)

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
That was hilarious, but like Duranged Mike said it would be nice to know what they are saying. :lol::lol:

·
Registered
65 Posts
It' s german. They' re wondering why they can't see themselves in the mirrors and can see the girl in the mirror. They don't know that there are two indentical restroom with al see through glass instead of a mirror.:rofl:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Do you only learn English?american at school???

Over here in The Netherlands all children have to learn Dutch ( our own language), English, French and German and if you want Spanish.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They only recently started making a foreign language a requirement.

Used to be that schools offered the language classes to those who wanted to take them.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Do you only learn English?american at school???

Over here in The Netherlands all children have to learn Dutch ( our own language), English, French and German and if you want Spanish.
I graduated last year. Where I live they only require you to take 2years of a foreign language, spanish and french are all that were offered.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
I took 2 years of German in High School and 2 years of Spanish in college, but if you don't use it it's lost. I can read and make sense of either language, but I don't have a clue past 1st grade speech.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Same here, Steve. Took 2 years of Spanish in High School, but all is just about lost now. Only way I can re-teach myself is sitting watching "Dora" with my Daughter!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
That's one of the (dis)advatages of living in a small country. If I travel 100 miles north, South, East or West, I'm in another country with another language. Most of the televisionshows are in English with subtitels, so we're confronted with foreign languages all the time.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Who here speaks Canadian? :rofl:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts