GM Truck Club Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an update - I am the current owner of "Old Diesel"'s Suburban. Trans did wind up having to be rebuilt - cause of failure - rust in the line to the vacuum modulator. I have been using the truck to haul around my race car this summmer, but will soon be parting with it. Truck is still in Columbus, OH - runs great - just wish it had an O/D!!!
Craig

·
Registered
404 Posts
craig71188 said:
Just an update - I am the current owner of "Old Diesel"'s Suburban. Trans did wind up having to be rebuilt - cause of failure - rust in the line to the vacuum modulator. I have been using the truck to haul around my race car this summmer, but will soon be parting with it. Truck is still in Columbus, OH - runs great - just wish it had an O/D!!!
Craig
Welcome to the site! Glad to have you here!

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
craig71188 said:
Craig
Where is the truck going when you get done with it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.