·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Believe it or not.............

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
c'mon I knew i shouldnt have posted the picture of my custom gooseneck trailer. I figured you guys would make fun of me.:no:
But seriously, I would not want to be any where near that thing going down hill.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
That thing is definitely in need of some helper springs and air shocks.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, at least he opted for the "tail gate safety chain supports". LOL

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Genius at work

Now that's what I call "American Ingenuity!":rofl:

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Not supprised!

:eek: During my 41 years on the planet(as far as I know)I have seen some real hum dingers! that has got to be one of the best! I can not stop laughing! You know that guy is tellin all his buddies how he did it and "who needs a big truck!" I am going to send that picture to my brother in law he is a Ohio State Trooper, he will not be suprised at all! He has pulled over people in a chevy two door cavaler and watched eight people pile out! Three of them children under the age of five!

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
This reminds me of a similar situation locally. There's a Dodge dynasty, with a 30 foot bumper pull travel trailer. They had the trailer hooked onto the dynasty, and the dynasty's a$$ end was nearly on the ground.

I never saw it on the move, always parked on the side of the road. I should have taken a picture of it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey, at least he opted for the "tail gate safety chain supports". LOL
Not only that, but look at the second pic under the tailgate...is that a wooden support i see attached to the stock hitch?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
haha yes that was my favorite part!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Whatever it pops, chances are the outcome won't be good!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.