GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i am wanting to "complete" my ride with a chrome bull bar (push bar/w.e.) but the one's ive found online require that you remove the tow hooks to install this bull bar

Does anyone out there have a simplistic/minimalist bull bar that mounts in a different location? Maybe at the fog light area (i dont have any of these)

I want to keep my tow hooks and add a bull bar, but this may not be a possibility.

The style im after looks like this:

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Hi Bowtied! my "deer guard" bolts to the bumper. theres 2 steel straps to wrap around the back of the bumper and are bolted down tight. when i first got the truck i thought it was really only for show and not very strong but I pushed, pulled, lifted, hung off and even jumped on. it didnt move at all. so I was satisfied with it. its a Laverne or something like that. I can take better pics if you like.

Al
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Bumper

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
I went and took better pics anyways. ok so it dosent wrap around the entire bumper, instead it clips on the top and on the bottom of the bumper which are bolted down. i still cant believe how strong it is like that... I just pushed and pulled on it again and it didnt move. heres better pics.

Al
Auto part Rust
Bumper
Vehicle Car Mid-size car Automotive design Automotive lighting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.