Registered
26 Posts
Me!:rules:

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm an Oregon boy... :great:

I have a 03 1500 Silverado

I am in that want to lowering it and bagging the rear end. any one that wants to hand over some info that would be great... that way i dont have to spend any more time behind a PC lol

I am into dirt bikes mostly

·
Registered
119 Posts
Oregon lover. Wouldn't wanna live anywhere else.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in Hillsburrito. Born and raised in Texas. Oregon is much better. Except for several anal laws. Looks like they had too much time on their hands and decided to make a complicate law for everything....:rofl:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm from Oregon too! Dallas, to be exact. Don't hold that against me, though. There are plenty of other things you can hold against me.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nobody else on the coast?!?!? What's up with that?

·
Registered
51 Posts
OK folks from Oregon, let me know where a good junk yard is for our trucks. In my past experience there are certain ones that not only are good for parts, but priced well and easy to work with. I need some small parts, so let me know!!!!!:great:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Close enough for me! Also, thank you for being there and making my yearly firework purchases so much easier! Vancouver is only about an hour from where I live, and Washington has a better selection than any near-by reservation.

·
Registered
32 Posts
No kidding huh? I always thought the res was the way to go.
I think there's a far better selection, and far better prices at one of the large tents they set up in Vancouver. I don't know if they set up tents that big in the rest of the state, or if they just do it close to the Oregon border. But, I prefer those.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts