GM Truck Club Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey DC welcome to the GM truck club.
I don't know if they cover performance tuning, but when I lived in Medford, Keith Schultz Garage was the class of the field, & they had a dyno.
For machine work I don't think anybodies better than Lindvigs Machine on South Pacific Hwy, & for tires & wheels I think Eds Tires is the best.
I'd love to get a dyno tune. However right now I can't afford anything like this and would settle for someone who has experience with using one of those hand tuners :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just signed up and I am from the Salem area (born and raised). I have traveled across the US and parts of Canada and still think we have it pretty good here. Montana is nice, but no jobs (or ocean). We don't tan, we just Rust...

Cheers,

John

·
Registered
1997 Chevy Cheyenne K3500, cc, lb, dly, dzl, 2002 Chevy Avalanche Z71, 2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66
286 Posts
I've been perusing this forum for a couple of months now and haven't found a better site for information or comaraderie among owners. Keep up the good work. I'm from the Eugene/Springfield area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
From Eugene Oregon. Where the beer flows like wine...
My new winter project-1977 Chevy Cheyenne 4x4. Factory Stock 400 SB Turbo 400 AC Tach PS PB Tilt...Oh, and a bumper sticker that says "my other auto is a .45" Awesome.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Truck

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Born and raised in Oregon. Hillsboro mostly,Hood River,Coos Bay, Coquille, Bend,Vernonia,Forest Grove,Rockaway Beach,Gresham,Molalla,Canby,Woodvillage.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I am an Oregonian also! :lol:

·
Registered
136 Posts
All of us Oregonians should have a get together an talk trucks! LOL!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in Coos Bay and loving it. Lived in Klamath Falls for 26 years--couldn't do the snow thing anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Gypsy much? Me too!

- - - Updated - - -

Gypsy much? Me too!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Born in Portland, raised in Sherwood. Have lived in Portland since graduating from Oregon State. We pull a Denali 289RSK with our 2002 Avalanche 2500.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Born in Portland, raised in Sherwood. Have lived in Portland since graduating from Oregon State. We pull a Denali 289RSK with our 2002 Avalanche 2500.
WOW Randy!

You joined up in October 2006 and today you made your first post?

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW, that's got to be a record or something, seriously we're just 3 months shy of that being 8 years since you signed up!!!

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello my Oregon friends. I currently live in Sutherlin but was born and raised in Eugene. I make frequent trips up north to the Portland area and the coast. Hope to meet up sometime and do some lite mudding!

41 - 55 of 55 Posts