GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 19. I own a '97 Chevy Silverado. I found a 2003 Trailblazer that is wrecked. I can get it for a great price and sell my truck for what I would have into the Trailblazer. Could anyone tell me your overall thought about the Trailblazer's? If you've had good or bad luck and what problems you've had. That would be great!! My sister in law has an '02, but that's only one person. Thanks for your help!! It is greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Nothing but good times in my Trailblazer. It's history is much newer than the Silverado, of course it was designed from scratch and is now in its 5th year of production.

When you say that it's wrecked? What do you mean? Wrecking yard wrecked? Front, rear, side, roll-over?

·
Registered
18 Posts
nathaniel126 said:
I am 19. I own a '97 Chevy Silverado. I found a 2003 Trailblazer that is wrecked. I can get it for a great price and sell my truck for what I would have into the Trailblazer. Could anyone tell me your overall thought about the Trailblazer's? If you've had good or bad luck and what problems you've had. That would be great!! My sister in law has an '02, but that's only one person. Thanks for your help!! It is greatly appreciated.
hi, hey i got an 05 envoy same suv. i love it i already put 10000 miles on it only had it for 6 months. this suv is strong off road lots of goodies in the cabin abd the ride is smooth its hard to beat this suv. the only thing i dont like is the cheap plastic on the dash board and lots of wind noise when you are on the freeway. in all the honda can not touch it and the toyota is under power compair to the envoy (chevy). good luck

·
Registered
18 Posts
hi, hey i got an 05 envoy same suv. i love it i already put 10000 miles on it only had it for 6 months. this suv is strong off road lots of goodies in the cabin abd the ride is smooth its hard to beat this suv. the only thing i dont like is the cheap plastic on the dash board and lots of wind noise when you are on the freeway. in all the honda can not touch it and the toyota is under power compair to the envoy (chevy). good luck

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
That's a lot of miles for 6 months! Lot of road trips?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Well, 20k per year and you'll be at 100k in 5 years. It's not that far out of line from what some people drive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts