1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ron A. Brenneman

President and Chief Executive Officer of Petro-Canada

Income $43,000,000.00 a year
Income taxes $17,000,000.00 a year (paid by Petro Canada sshhh! don't mention this)
House $4,000,000.00 2 gardeners, 2 maids (Paid by Petro Canada)
Property Taxes $ 52,000 a year --- (Paid by Petro Canada shhh!)
Hydro and utilities $12,000 a year --(Paid by Petro Canada shhh!)
Car $410,000 Lamborghini Murcielago---his fun car
Boat $3,500,000.00 luxuray cruiser --- 61' Viking Sport Cruisers Motor Yacht---- kept in Caman Islands (tax free with a crew of 4)
Personal aircraft $1,200,000.00 -- D-JET -- 5-person luxury personal jet

Attends two meetings a month!

for this....

$5.03 a gallon $1.10 a litre

Priceless

·
Registered
72 Posts
To gas or not to gas

Hi Jamie Petro Gas or Federated Co-op they are all out to get the gas prices much higher.
I drive my Lumina van very little with that 3.8 in it and I perfer it to the topaz or my wifes
new Kia . Will Penner

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hi Jamie Petro Gas or Federated Co-op they are all out to get the gas prices much higher.
I drive my Lumina van very little with that 3.8 in it and I perfer it to the topaz or my wifes
new Kia . Will Penner

the 3.8 was always a very good engine when it came to gas ..i had it in my olds 88 royale and my lesabre custom.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The reason gas prices are high is not because this guy make millions. The price is high because the price of oil is high ($100/barrel). It also costs a lot more to get the oil out of the ground. Oil companies spend billions to design plants before they even get an ounce out of the ground. I'm not saying it's right, especially the taxes part, but it's not the cause of high gas prices.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts