GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, im new to the forum...and thank god i found you guys. Ive been looking for a good silverado forum for a while, and glad to find this one! In the next month or two i am going to get an 07 Silverado and was wondering what kind of gas mileage you guys were getting from your silverados, and what trim level you guys have...im kind of undecided on that and engine size at this point.

thanks in advance for the help :sign0144:

·
Registered
284 Posts
:sign0016: toobadimtall. Glad you made it here. This is the place to ask questions. I don't have anything new, but welcome aboard.:great:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Check out the Search feature and look for gas mileage posts. Should find quite a bit of info based on what other folks are getting. As for what trim and engine to get, the only way to figure that out is to swing by your local dealer and go for a few test drives. :) Good luck!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hey guys, im new to the forum...and thank god i found you guys. Ive been looking for a good silverado forum for a while, and glad to find this one! In the next month or two i am going to get an 07 Silverado and was wondering what kind of gas mileage you guys were getting from your silverados, and what trim level you guys have...im kind of undecided on that and engine size at this point.

thanks in advance for the help :sign0144:
You are looking for a silverado or a silverado forum? maybe both?

Welcome to the club, you'll like it here! :sign0016:

Gas mileage varies a lot on the driver, how they drive, what they haul and other factors like weather and stop-or-go traffic or wide open highways. ALL CARS and TRUCKS get 14 MPG when they're in heavy stop-and-go traffic. I don't care if that's a hummer or a prius.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts