GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm fairly new to photoshopping but I love doing it and I'm not too bad. I looked but can't find a photoshop section. Do we have one? If we do please provide a link. Thanks, Scott.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I would also like to see the implementation of a Photoshop section, always messing around with it too. Be nice to have a place where people could make requests, etc.

Great idea Scott

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
I moved this here, for now it seems to make the most sense.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would also like to see the implementation of a Photoshop section, always messing around with it too. Be nice to have a place where people could make requests, etc.

Great idea Scott
Every other forum I've been to has a sub section in the pic/video section for photoshop. Wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking it .

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was looking for one also people want to see stuff on their truck and we enjoy shoping it for them

·
Premium Member
1,878 Posts
You're already in the Photos & Videos sub-forum, what more do you need? :)

Start chopping photos and post 'em up!

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Let me see if I can get this done tomorrow. I have a conference to attend so no promises.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let me see if I can get this done tomorrow. I have a conference to attend so no promises.
alright. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

You're already in the Photos & Videos sub-forum, what more do you need? :)

Start chopping photos and post 'em up!
I mean a section more for forum members to request photoshops of their vehicles.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
It's here. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm here to send out my howdy's and hope I can make a couple friends, instead of Mickey Mouse,16 hours a day!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I hate the way she stares at me while I'm eating....
StopStaring.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Hey
shambles, checked out your site, pretty cool keep it up. Nice to have something that doesn't cost a a arm and a leg.

Reactions: Shambles

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey
shambles, checked out your site, pretty cool keep it up. Nice to have something that doesn't cost a a arm and a leg.
Thanks, Chesters. My late brother and I started building and collecting model cars as kids. We got into crashing them when we'd mess one up, like glue on the windshield. Then it got to be competition to see who could make the most realistic-looking wrecked model car. In this photo, I Photoshopped in the trees in the background. The car and guard rail are 1:25 scale models.
HemiChallenger.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
It is nice to have toys, photoshop had to kick up the fun for ya, looks good.
Hey Kenny take a look @kennythewelder , most likely make ya hurt!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm fairly new to photoshopping but I love doing it and I'm not too bad. I looked but can't find a photoshop section. Do we have one? If we do please provide a link. Thanks, Scott.
So let's see some of your PhotoShop stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Yep had one on here under my profile, I don't photoshop don't have the program.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I haven't photoshopped anything in months. 98% of them are wheel swaps or colormatching. These are a few of my better ones from a long time ago

Before:

After:

Others:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts