1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Very nice, I love that color.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nice! She's a beaut on the snow. I just lost my '96 burb. So I'm a little teary eyed right now....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well, as my burb turned over 168K miles the transmission began to lurch and heistate. Not at all what you want in the 'ol beast. Anyway I had just put in a new remaned alternator and intake gaskets and decided it was time to cut my losses and trade her in. I knew as I took out the CB, tralier brake, and floor mats that I was really going to miss her... but what can you do. She's in God's hands now.....

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Well, as my burb turned over 168K miles the transmission began to lurch and heistate. Not at all what you want in the 'ol beast. Anyway I had just put in a new remaned alternator and intake gaskets and decided it was time to cut my losses and trade her in. I knew as I took out the CB, tralier brake, and floor mats that I was really going to miss her... but what can you do. She's in God's hands now.....
I can relate to that. Hopefully the new one will not be a replacement so much as a continuation of the legacy. Besides, you'd probably feel worse if you just left her sitting in the back yard with weeds growing up around the old gals tires.
Sounds like it's better this way.

Best of luck with the new one. Hopefully it works, and plays as hard as your last one!:great:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
how do i upload pics of my 06 tahoe
Welcome CLCWilson,

Click Gallery...top middle

Pull down to gallery home...

My photo's left side..

upload photo's on right..

continued next page below

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
browse right middle click photo and add comments after

upload/submit

and Bob's your uncle

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Looking forward to seeing more pics of Tahoes! :happy::happy::happy::happy:

·
Registered
75 Posts
wow, nice rims... I've had a lot of trouble finding a set of six lug rims for vehicles such as this... And yours look good on the vehicle which is the hardest aspect to nail down with six lug rims...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts