GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm a newbie to this forum so i figured i'd post some pics of my baby. I absolutely this truck.
Some info of me
I'm currently a full time student but have my own shop (Xtreme Innovations).
I love working on cars, if i'm working on cars i'm the happiest guy alive
Well here are some pics

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this is my winter look
i don't like it but...what can i do. Don't want to damage my rims and/or front bumper with the snow

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks Jamie!
Yea i removed all of my emblems. I removed them to repaint my truck but i really liked the way it looked so i kept it like that.
As for the drop, i got the Ground Force kit. Most people say thats its crapola, but i love it. Handles alot better and its not that expensive. I think i paid something like $275 which included all four drop springs.

EDIT- i see you also have a trailblazer. You have any pics of it?

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Nice looking truck. That would be nice to have your own shop. You get to play with your truck and you can write it off as advertising. :)

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Hey thanks Jamie!
Yea i removed all of my emblems. I removed them to repaint my truck but i really liked the way it looked so i kept it like that.
As for the drop, i got the Ground Force kit. Most people say thats its crapola, but i love it. Handles alot better and its not that expensive. I think i paid something like $275 which included all four drop springs.

EDIT- i see you also have a trailblazer. You have any pics of it?
mine is just stock look in my profile. There is a pic in there

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Steve
Yea its really nice. Its not actually a shop, for now i'm working from our 2 car garage but hope on getting a place to make it officially the shop.:happy:
BTW if i haven't said it i'm Dan

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
could be me, but i went to your profile and didn't see anything:confused:
And it doesn't matter if its stock, you still have the best SUV :great: hahaha :biggrin:
Ya mine is just a daily driver but some of you guys are getting my TOY juices flowing. I feel a hot rod coming on, maybe a TB SS? :he:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts