GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked the truck up from a "stealership" in Dallas, TX about 3 wks ago. Previous 1 Owner vehicle with only 17,100 miles on the truck. All I have done to the truck was add some heavy duty floor mats and Xenon Bulbs. Always looking to do more. Enjoy the pics...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Sure is a clean Colorado! I am considering a 4X4 Z/71 as my next truck. What kind of mileage do you get? My '04 Z/71 Crew Cab is averaging 18, but it heavy for towing behind my motor home.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Sharp looking truck!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure is a clean Colorado! I am considering a 4X4 Z/71 as my next truck. What kind of mileage do you get? My '04 Z/71 Crew Cab is averaging 18, but it heavy for towing behind my motor home.

thanks guys for the compliments. took those pics right after washing/polishing/waxing her for the 1st time!!!

my Z71 is 2wd, and right now im getting close to 20mpg mix between highway/city. not too bad IMO. i dont drive it to work daily as some days i take DART (public transportation)...

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
lookin good and congrats! :great:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Great Looking Truck! Seriously!

·
Registered
307 Posts
when the colarado first came out i really didnt like them, nice to see them making them alot better looking, very nice truck!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts