1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Looks pretty sharp!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
looks great :great. what rims are those?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The rims are Moto Metal Chrome 951, the tire size is 285 65 18, I had bought those tires before I put on the lift cause I did not think I was going to get the lift, they are a little small now with the lift but I think they will do, I really don't want to go any bigger to try and keep the mpg down.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The handling is the same, it still feels like stock, the leveling kit cost me 350 to install and the body lift cost me about 830 dollars, which when added up was still cheaper than a suspension lift.

·
Registered
12 Posts
it looks good. a lot of people dont like body lifts that much, but if you do it right they look good. plus since your not messing with the suspension your still keeping your good factory ride. i think you did a real nice job with your truck. any plans for anything else?.

·
Registered
131 Posts
What kind of leveling kit is it? I was thinking about putting one on my truck. Your truck looks real nice.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks, i think i am going to put on some dominator 2 step rails because the ones that i have did not go up with the body lift and i do not think i will be able to do anything to adjust it, the dominators say that they will work with body lift so i am going to have to look into that. i think i am also going to pay the back fenderwell (underneath) black to match the front fenderwell.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the leveling kit is from autosprings.com, it is 2.5" in the front and a 1" block in the back, the 3" body lift is from performance accessories.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Picture of truck with nfabs

i put on some nfabs instead of dominator II cause the dominator were on back order. now there is gap between the step and the body.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Great looking truck, I like what you've done!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Good looking truck!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts