1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Mike I absolutely love your truck, just a clean and classy truck :great:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Really nice truck dude. What kind of wheels do you have?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Digging the new wheels!! But great truck overall! Thanks for sharing the pics :great:

·
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike I absolutely love your truck, just a clean and classy truck :great:
Thanks Erik.....I appreciated the the Nice Comment!!.....:glasses:

Really nice truck dude. What kind of wheels do you have?
Digging the new wheels!! But great truck overall! Thanks for sharing the pics :great:
Thanks TELORVEHC & ntbush83..........:glasses:.......The Wheels are from....Budnik, the Style is Gasser 6.......These are my Summer Rims and than in late Sept, is when take them off and installed the NNBS 20in' Alloy Rims....pictured in my Sig below......

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Nice new camera!! It takes really good photos of your ride!! Oh...and btw, your ride is continuing to look better and better as time rolls on. Your choices in mods in conjunction with their timing is always spot on :great:

The fresh tint and new wheels really look great, which makes your signature picture look kind of plain...any plans of changing it out soon??

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Nice looking Rig!! keeps on looking better and better!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Looks as good as ever Mike, and for the less observant the wheels aren't new, he's had them for quite sometime I believe. I know they were on the truck when I first saw it a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Mike! Truck looks great, but you already knew that..... What % did you go in the front windows? What camera did you get? DSLR?

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
As always Mike, the truck looks GREAT!!!!:great:

·
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice new camera!! It takes really good photos of your ride!! Oh...and btw, your ride is continuing to look better and better as time rolls on. Your choices in mods in conjunction with their timing is always spot on :great:

The fresh tint and new wheels really look great, which makes your signature picture look kind of plain...any plans of changing it out soon??
Thanks Mike.....:glasses:........And on the Sig I'm going to wait on change it......I've got 1 More Big Mod to do??

Nice looking Rig!! keeps on looking better and better!
Thanks Mike....:glasses:

Looks as good as ever Mike, and for the less observant the wheels aren't new, he's had them for quite sometime I believe. I know they were on the truck when I first saw it a couple of years ago.
Thanks Adam.....:glasses:......and your Correct on having the Rims for sometime.

Mike! Truck looks great, but you already knew that..... What % did you go in the front windows? What camera did you get? DSLR?

Thanks Alston.....:glasses:......the tint is 20%......on the Camera its a Sony Cyber-Shot with 16.2 Mega Pixels.....I'll have to check the Model #, and let you know.

As always Mike, the truck looks GREAT!!!!:great:

Thanks Del.......:glasses:

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Holy Cow!! Two years ago...I didn't think I was away from the site for that long...then it's really time to get that signature pic updated Mike as those some old ass rims you have there.....Hopefully that additional mod will take to long to get installed!

·
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Holy Cow!! Two years ago...I didn't think I was away from the site for that long...then it's really time to get that signature pic updated Mike as those some old ass rims you have there.....Hopefully that additional mod will take to long to get installed!
Mike.....I've had the Budniks for 4-41/2 years........I bought from a Small Custom Hot Rod shop in Minnesota the name of the shop is Curts Rod and Custom......and when I got the Rims installed I sent the Owner of the Shop a few pictures and he Posted 1 of them on his Web Site(Below)......the Mod coming up is a Katzkin Two-Tone interior which should be here on Friday!!!.....once I'm done with the installing if the Interior, I'll post-up some pictures.....

Link, Scroll down to the bottom of the page and then click on the picture of my Truck and then Scroll down again
http://www.curtsrodandcustom.com/

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
That's pretty cool...You're definitely adding that "99'heartbeat" touch of class to their site! I see now that you switch those out with your stock ones. Thinking back to some of your pics, I was really drawing a blank, as I think I would have noticed by now. I felt bad when Adam said two years, now it's up to 4 1/2!! Thanks for making me feel worse...Kidding, actually, I haven't been around for 2 years let alone 4 1/2, so you can really only hold me accountable for time I have been playing on this site, which is a little over a year. :money:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Mike, your truck always looks clean...very nice...as always...:great:

btw - how do you guys get your pics so nice in your sig? it tells me i have to use this small format...

·
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's pretty cool...You're definitely adding that "99'heartbeat" touch of class to their site! I now see that you switch those out with the your stock ones? Thinking back to some of your pics, I was really drawing a blank, as I think I would have noticed by now. I felt bad when Adam said two years, now it's up to 4 1/2!! Thanks for making me feel worse. Actually, I haven't been around for 2 years let alone 4 1/2, so you can really only hold me accountable for time I have been playing on this site, which is a little over a year. :money:

The reason I bought the Budnik's from the shop in Minn......is he had the Best Pricing on the Rims, he beat everyone else I got Quote's from $95.00 to $110.00 per Rim less!!......and the reason I bought the NNBS 20's......is the Budnik's being Polish Billet, they were taken a beating during the winter's and were getting a little harder to Clean/Polish over the last couple of years.....come late Sept. I'll take off the Budnik's and put the NNBS Rims on......which Hold Up Much Much Better during the winter months, than the Budniks.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Mike, your truck always looks clean...very nice...as always...:great:

btw - how do you guys get your pics so nice in your sig? it tells me i have to use this small format...
Thanks Mike.....:glasses:.......for me I Copy from my PhotoBucket Account, and then Paste into my Signature.....

·
Registered
351 Posts
Thanks for that info...i guess i need a photbucket account...it doesn't like google i guess...no worries...

and Please post pics of the Katzkin...i talked to a dealer around here and it was going to be around $1400 installed...but they look awesome...
so can't wait to see your pics...later...

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Mike, you should send Curt's shop a updated picture, without the door moldings and the trim painted.

·
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for that info...i guess i need a photbucket account...it doesn't like google i guess...no worries...

and Please post pics of the Katzkin...i talked to a dealer around here and it was going to be around $1400 installed...but they look awesome...
so can't wait to see your pics...later...
Ya Mike.....Open a PhotoBucket Account is the way go......As I mentioned the Katzkin interior will be here on friday.....and after I'm done installing it, I for sure will Post-up Before and after Pics,

Mike, you should send Curt's shop a updated picture, without the door moldings and the trim painted.
That is something I'm going to be doing soon.....he has say he would like to see what the truck looks like now as compared to back then.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts