GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any good pictures of their rides in their natural environment that they want to show off?

Here is one I took of my Suburban last week while I was deer hunting. I got a new camera for Christmas and thought this looked like a good shot.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
nice.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
That website isn't saving it as a .JPG file. There is no extension so it's not showing up. That's pretty bizzard actually. Let me try firefox ... nope. It's something wierd that MSN is doing.

Upload it here and it will work fine if you link to it.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Steve said:
That website isn't saving it as a .JPG file. There is no extension so it's not showing up. That's pretty bizzard actually. Let me try firefox ... nope. It's something wierd that MSN is doing.

Upload it here and it will work fine if you link to it.
I managed to upload a pic or two once, but I suffer from CRS (can't remember sh*t) so elaborate if you will.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Look at one of the links on my signature "- add a photo to the gallery" Click it and follow the steps.

We're about to move to a MUCH better system, I'll post more about that this weekend. TRUST ME, it will be MUCH easier in a couple of weeks!

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Steve said:
Look at one of the links on my signature "- add a photo to the gallery" Click it and follow the steps.

We're about to move to a MUCH better system, I'll post more about that this weekend. TRUST ME, it will be MUCH easier in a couple of weeks!
They say patience is a virture, so I think I'll be patient and hold out a week or two. :D

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's another one. This is my '78 at the Texas Motorplex getting ready to make a 1/4 mile run.

Here's another one from the same day.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
2006 Silverado 2500HD LT3 4X4

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
I got your photo to show up. just click the "Insert Image" button just above the box you're typing into. (The small button that looks like it has a mountain in it)

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Thanks, Steve! I've tried to download an "avatar" that I have on another site, also on my web page, but had same luck. I'll try it again. Thanks, again!

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
What's the URL of your avatar? I can post it for you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 99' Tahoe 4x4

Couldn't get my pics to work on here, so here is a link to a few pics of my tahoe. It is a 99' Tahoe, 4 door, Lifted on 35" Bfg A/T's, has a triple shock set up on each side in the front. It's leather, has rear air, anything you can think of that came stock. Also, Chrome Billet grille, clear driving lights, and after market tail lights. 3" cowl hood, light bar on top with 4, 6" Pro Comp lights, Cold Air intake, Flowmaster Dual exhaust, and 3.5" chrome tips. way to many upgrades to list, really not much left on this truck that is stock!

http://beta.photoshow.com/watch/cU3Gk3cq

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Couldn't get my pics to work on here, so here is a link to a few pics of my tahoe. It is a 99' Tahoe, 4 door, Lifted on 35" Bfg A/T's, has a triple shock set up on each side in the front. It's leather, has rear air, anything you can think of that came stock. Also, Chrome Billet grille, clear driving lights, and after market tail lights. 3" cowl hood, light bar on top with 4, 6" Pro Comp lights, Cold Air intake, Flowmaster Dual exhaust, and 3.5" chrome tips. way to many upgrades to list, really not much left on this truck that is stock!

http://beta.photoshow.com/watch/cU3Gk3cq
It has to be a photo file format. A slideshow is a flash presentation, can't upload those.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts