GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sucked soooooooooooooooooooo bad!

took a good 7-8 hours. just kept running into problem after problem!

but it looks sick ha

·
Registered
34 Posts
got it installed but had to run a separate remote turn on lead for some reason and had to do some fabrication to make it fit but all in all it turned out real well!

·
Registered
19 Posts
You're scaring the POOP out of me!!
:gasp:
I was just about to jump in and get one of D3's and try and do the install myself!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got it installed but had to run a separate remote turn on lead for some reason and had to do some fabrication to make it fit but all in all it turned out real well!
all thanks to you ha. I still can't believe you were able to find out all that stuff for the install on it so fast

·
Registered
592 Posts
Looks really good man. The D3 is an awesome deck. I love how you can adjust the backlight to match your interior night lighting. Nothing worse than a deck that doesn't match.

Sometimes it's the little things... :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks really good man. The D3 is an awesome deck. I love how you can adjust the backlight to match your interior night lighting. Nothing worse than a deck that doesn't match.

Sometimes it's the little things... :)
haha true, very true

·
Registered
19 Posts
CENOS16....
Install looks REAL good....your hard work paid off!! :great::great:

Besides the D3, what other Pioneer add ons did you install (i.e. Bluetooth, IPOD connector, XM receiver, etc.??) Did you buy the the steering wheels control adapter also? If so, which one did you use?
Would love to see some pics of the install process if you took any.........
Where'd you get all your stuff and what'd it cost

·
Registered
34 Posts
We just got the steering wheel control module probably going to be installing it in the next few days. I believe he purchased it off of ebay, i know its a pac model but not sure on the number. ALso the final total was about 850 + 50 for the contol so about 900 bucks OTD

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CENOS16....
Install looks REAL good....your hard work paid off!! :great::great:

Besides the D3, what other Pioneer add ons did you install (i.e. Bluetooth, IPOD connector, XM receiver, etc.??) Did you buy the the steering wheels control adapter also? If so, which one did you use?
Would love to see some pics of the install process if you took any.........
Where'd you get all your stuff and what'd it cost
I bought it from Al and Ed's. It was advertised for $700 and then add on tax, mounting hardware, wiring harness, steering wheel adapter it came to about $900(which ain't bad at all seeing as how this unit alone used to cost 1k). It came with the unit, bluetooth, iPod cable, and a remote. The steering wheel control adapter is a PAC SWI-PS and you can get those off ebay for pretty cheap. Sry we didn't take any pics of the install process, we were pretty much just concentrated on getting it to start up and actually mount properly. But overall I like it a lot. It's a really great unit and I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Nice lookin unit, is that din and half? What did it set you back, haven't seen them around here.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Looks very good!!!! I see the you added the ipod connector

·
Registered
279 Posts
Ya say it after I finished posting it...:eek:h:...thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts