GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1999 suburban is making a thudding noise underneath the truck. We noticed it today and so we went to a tire shop after we noticed a bubble. So we found out we needed three tires "not cheap for this truck" and then got back on the road. The truck is still making the noise any suggestions on what to check out to fix. This is really scaring me. Please help.

·
Registered
533 Posts
My 1999 suburban is making a thudding noise underneath the truck. We noticed it today and so we went to a tire shop after we noticed a bubble. So we found out we needed three tires "not cheap for this truck" and then got back on the road. The truck is still making the noise any suggestions on what to check out to fix. This is really scaring me. Please help.
when you drive slowly the thudding is kinda not noticeable until you pickup speed ? Then you really hear the thudding noise?

I would get someone to check your front suspension more towards your shock sounds like it's gone bad.
i had the same thing on my drivers side and i ended up replacing the front shocks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts