GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a time GM started offering two different sizes of Suburbans. I'm thinking that was not an option in the era of your Suburban, Steve.

So yes....yet another poll.

Do you drive a Wagon version or the Sport version of the Suburban?

Myself, I drive the wagon....I don't suppose they made a 2500 series in the sport, but it would be interesting to see if they did. Anyone know?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Can you define the "2 door shorter" version? I am thinking that was the original yukon that had the rear fenders actually cutting out of the back seat doors? Is that what we're talking about here? as opposed to the full length doors on the "longer" version.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, apparently I should not have been posting last night. I'm reading what I wrote, and wondering what I was thinking. It was almost quitting time at work, so obviously my mind was elsewhere.

Ok, again I'm not sure what I was thinking last night. But the difference that I was refering to was that the suburban came in two lengths. The wagon model was longer in the cargo area, where as the sport model was shorter in the cargo area.

Maybe that clears things up.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Wagon, both Burbs.
I guess anyway they both fit a full size sheet of plywood with the gate, doors closed.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
What years were they made in the sport version again??? Would like to see one I think. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts