·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Steve,

I always hate to see this type of thing, especially when it is referred to as a drag racing accident. In actuality it is a STREET RACING accident that encompasses a whole different group of individuals. Drag Racers are legitimate sportsman that participate at sanctioned facilities and we try hard not to get mixed up with punks or idiots. A large portion of the media is making the proper destinction, however for the rest ( that are ill informed), the public deserves to know the difference so legitiamte racers don't get blemished by fools.

Thanks for the opportunity to rant

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Hi Steve,

I always hate to see this type of thing, especially when it is referred to as a drag racing accident. In actuality it is a STREET RACING accident that encompasses a whole different group of individuals. Drag Racers are legitimate sportsman that participate at sanctioned facilities and we try hard not to get mixed up with punks or idiots. A large portion of the media is making the proper destinction, however for the rest ( that are ill informed), the public deserves to know the difference so legitiamte racers don't get blemished by fools.

YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! :great:

Then you've probably noticed if you call a street racer to the track...they never show up?? Big mouths.

Cuz they know "When the green light drops, the BS stops"

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Hi Steve,

Amen to that brother!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.