GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 2003 Chevy Silverado 2500HD with the 6.0. I drive it home from the guy and when I get about 3/4 the way home a check engine light comes on. I scan it and a O2 sensor comes up so I clear the code and it stays off. The truck does have a Catback but it looks like it goes all the way up to the headers so I don't know if someone messed something up there. Then I leave the auto parts store after clearing the code and I go about 2 miles and the truck starts misfiring, so I go back and scan it and I have a multiple misfire code... the kicker is it does it like once or twice a day at random times, when I come to a stop it vibrates nice and good, then I drive a little ways and nothing. So, I bought an O2 Sensor and am unsure of the misfire problem. The plugs are new and the wires are too so I believe it is either Coil Pack, Fuel injector or something related to that system. Anybody have any suggestions? The truck has 111,000 miles on it. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.