GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:glasses:
Changed out the front Bowtie yesterday took about 15 mins.. Loosend the top 10 MM screws, Pulled the grill towards me pushed out the old which also had some Dbl stick tape holding it on
But got it off with a little artex. Put the screw studs on the back of the new Bowtie put it in the factory holes then just put the nuts and washers on the back and done.. This Bowtie is from StreetScene. Now I gotta get the back tailgate done...

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
That looks great.I love your hood!

·
Registered
35 Posts
That looks sweat. The new Bow Tie really changes the appearance of the truck. I have to ask is that a reflections ram air hood been looking at them and cowl inductions tiring to decided what way to go

·
Registered
429 Posts
Damn, that hood is pure beauty.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's a better pic.. and the hood is a Cervini's Ram air.. Very well made and thicker at the stress points unlike some of the others...

Thanks...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Looks much better than the stock one :great:

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is the Goodhood

And my hood

The Goodhood does have a inner tunnel for air going to the factory/Aftermarket air box, Mine is just open but with a little thinking you can form a tunnel for the air. Although it's not muce eather way. On mine it is easy to mount lights. Also on our trucks there is 1 support strut that goes on the hood. On my friends Goodhood the area is very thin and his has cracked. Mine is much thicker...

·
Registered
51 Posts
nice bowtie.. i am thinking about getting mine painted.

And the hood is sweet.. might have to swing down the RD to go get one... Just hope getting it painted wouldnt be too much...

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
The changed bowtie just adds that much more to your already awesome front end. Nice Job!!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
The new bowtie looks great. As everyone else has said the hood is awesome as well. Very nice looking truck

·
Registered
1,456 Posts

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
That looks great on the Silverados too.....

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Both mods look great!!

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone... Maybe we'll have to have a Group buy on the bowties from Street Scene.. LOL....The hood Well the Co is not friendly.. Long story..

Now I have to do the back one....

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Good job on the truck man looks BA i love the hood what site did you get it from i've always wanted one for my truck make's it look more mean and strong.?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts