1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks for the props Steve...I was curious what kinds were out there. Because there are the tape kind (which you have) and others that now fit up into the window. I've had these installed on other cars with the tape, so I'm still curious about the others and how they work.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just ordered a pair of in-channel rain guards for my Ext TB. Got a GREAT deal on Ebay. Now just have to wait for them. Will let you know when they get here and how they fit!!

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I'll be looking forward to it. I've been considering removing the ones that I have on mine, before they're on there for 5 years or something crazy, and looking to get some that lock in the channel. The ones that I have are definately designed for the TB, but they're adhesive.

The were put on at some point before I bought it, and that vehicle has been in service now for just a little over 3 years.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just an update...I ordered a set of Wade Vent visors and of course when they came, they didn't fit!! So now I'm waiting for them to send me out another pair! It took forever too...man, I'm getting frustrated. I'm just too anxious to get them on cause they're gonna be sweet!

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where did you order them from? How did they not fit?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ordered from Wade...said they had a problem with SKU numbers. The sku on this set was correct, but they didn't fit. SO they're trying to correct the problem.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's funny. Mostly becuase my day job is working for a company that makes an inventory and distribution management software package. :) If they had been running our software, they wouldn't have sent you the wrong package! :) http://www.acctivate.com/qb

Anyhow, sucks that you have to wait. Hope they get it all straight and you'll get those installed soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts