GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

Recently purchased an 07 Classic Z71, and the factory CD player is non-functional (surprise surprise). I'd like to swap in an aftermarket but I understand I need some sort of data interface. However, finding clear information is annoying. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I do not have onstar, but do appear to have the upgraded audio, not sure exactly how I can find out.

Thanks in advance for the info. :)

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Hello all.Recently purchased an 07 Classic Z71, and the factory CD player is non-functional (surprise surprise). I'd like to swap in an aftermarket but I understand I need some sort of data interface. However, finding clear information is annoying. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I do not have onstar, but do appear to have the upgraded audio, not sure exactly how I can find out.Thanks in advance for the info. :)
You can visit crutchfield.com to see what harness adapter you need for an aftermarket stereo.You can go here to check your vehicle by vin to see what your truck came with.http://www.gm.com/gmownercenter/gm/?campaignId=&vin=

1 - 5 of 5 Posts