GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of just keeping the stock 07 LTZ wheels on my suburban and have them powdercoated because I dont want to sacrifice the ride quality but what is the difference in quality from stock to 22s and 24s. I think anything larger than that is overkill.. thanks for your input...

this is the pic the day I bought it but it has limo tint all around and i debadged it and replaced the back chevy emblem with a powdercoated metal one. Only thing silver now is the grill and wheels...

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
That is one great lookin' Sub'! They have sure come a long way! What color would you powder coat the wheels?

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
are you lookin to do the all black theme??? And I have heard that the ride difference between 22's and 24's is pretty noticable.. I'd say stick with 22's if you do go up in wheel size and get new ones.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Pete95Sierra are you lookin to do the all black theme??? And I have heard that the ride difference between 22's and 24's is pretty noticable.. I'd say stick with 22's if you do go up in wheel size and get new ones.
I have to agree with pete. The ride difference is very noticeable because you just can't fit the meat around the rims with a stock stance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts