GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they're kinda way outta style, but I want a roll bar for my 07 crew cab Silverado to mount 4 KCs on. Yall know what im talkin about...heres GoRhinos version with 2 bars: http://gorhino.com/rhino-bedbars/rhino-bedbars.html Problem is, I dont want the 2 bar version. Someone used to make one, two, and three bar versions but I've been asking around and no one seems to know anyone who still does. It does not need to be functional, won't be frame mounted (just bolted to the bed), and I just want it for the looks and to mount the lights on, and maybe a bolt spot for dual 2' CB antennas. Any information would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
looking for the same thing

I am looking for the same thing. I am probably going to fab one up out of 1 1/2" box mounted from the stake pockets in the bed. I am also going to have 4 lights on top, 2 rear facing, a mount for a firestick antenna and a mount for a dune flag.
I have a 07 silverado 1500 extended cab.
let me know if you find something worth while

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
i think thats goin to look very sweet ....and most def not out of style:glasses:

be sure to post some pics when its done

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
I know where you can find it, Smittybilt makes the single, double and triple triple plated show chrome rollbars. If you want to mount the lights, you will need to purchase an additional light bar which bolts on top of the rollbar it's self. I have a single/single on my s-10 with the roll bar and lightbar. I have 5-6" KC lights mounted with no problem. The roll bar itself cost me about $2,000, and the light bar was around $400, so it is definately not for the weak at heart. These are NOT vehicle specific, they come in three sizes. Mini truck, mid size truck, and full size truck. A lot of people think these are vehicle specific and they are not, I get asked that all the time. Mine fit perfect, which I know is not the case for universal stuff LOL! Hope this helps........TRPLXL2:great:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts