GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frequent posters are asked to fillout their profile (the profile link near the top of the screen) to help other board members identify you.

A signature line is part of a good profile and should include at least your first name (or nickname), location and the type of vehicle that you are driving.

The end goal of this all should be a stronger and tighter community of people who's here for each other.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
17 Posts
Is this a good signature? :) I think that the new message forum doesn't pick up the same signature used in the rest of the board. Is that an error or a byproduct of having a new forum?

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The "Attach signature" checkbox to the left of the message window must be checked in order for your signature to be attached to the message.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Can someone help me figure out how to post my car in the album if I can. I have looked around adn can't seem to find where I can post my car.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How to post a picture in the gallery:

1) Click the gallery link.

2) Click the "Member Photos - Add your photos here when logged in" link.

3) At the top you'll see a little box that says "Admin Options". Click this and choose "Add Photo".

4) Follow the on-screen instructions to upload the photo that you want. It needs to be on your local computer to work properly.

5) You're done!

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, it looks good. What's your overall budget for it?

·
Registered
163 Posts
oooohhhh, i try not to add up what i have spent. I don't pay labor as I do everything myself, but I spent 300 on the drop kit, 2500 on the wheels, 300 on the exhaust, see ouch...I am looking at another 1000 for the bpdy kits, 400 for the subs and amp, 500 for the grills and to change the front end. ok, lets stop there, the thought is making me sick. hahaha

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, it's a hobby. I don't have enough time to spend on my vehicles, unless something breaks. :-( That's what I miss about having a big enough garage to get stuff worked on.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's got to be nice. I used to have friends that were mechanics when I was living in the northwest. I know a guy down here who is an airplane mechanic for American Airlines, but that doesn't count, he doesn't get to use his tools for side-jobs. :-(

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When the forums were merged together over the week, it dropped all of the avatars and signatures. Please re-read this and let poeple know who you are!

Thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts