GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,162 Posts
Hey Dave,
Welcome to the site. Are you looking for something similar to the chrome or black tube steps like what i have on my truck?

Mine are stock but I know that LUND and WESTIN makes aftermarket tubes and steps. Is your 2007 a new body style or the classic?
Something to consider is if your truck did not come with them, it is already set up with mounting holes and such for application of GM tube steps. You might try GM accessories site and see how much they are and get part #'s then check Ebay for better prices and they will be GM direct and have all the mounting hardware and instructions included.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.