GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has an '89 GMC/Chevy S10 Blazer that I want to start putting a little money into to make it look nicer for her...LMC truck has some stuff, but that is only if it also fits the S10 truck. Where can i find a place that sells all the aftermarket goodies for an S10 Blazer?? I really hope someone out there can help me out!!

Thanks a lot!!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Even stuff like new door seals and window seals are cheap and make it look nice. Whatever makes the wife happy right.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Jamie! I'll give some of these links a shot and see where they take me. I'm more or less just going stock with it...hardest thing to find is anything for the tailgate! I need a new handle for it and I want to get the little "U" shaped piece of steel taht hold the tailgate glass down...the one that's in there has a groove worn in it and because of that, it squeaks very loudly!!

Again, thank you! :happy:

Ron

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
No prob, just the simple things cleaned up or replaced makes it look nice. Maybe some mild rims and nice tires...wow would you be the wifes hero or what. What would you do with all those brownie points...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brownie points...that's easy...I'd buy the stuff I want for my '88 Suburban!! :lol: Actually, the parts for my 'burb' will come in time too...just want to get her ride fixed up and repainted for her for Mother's Day...although, that might be a little late!

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Brownie points...that's easy...I'd buy the stuff I want for my '88 Suburban!! :lol: Actually, the parts for my 'burb' will come in time too...just want to get her ride fixed up and repainted for her for Mother's Day...although, that might be a little late!

Cool project.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks...I haven't made it 10 years with her by not giving her something nice now and then...and I have learned that she takes it a lot better when I buy stuff if I get her something first...even if what I get her is less expensive. It's great having an understanding wife!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts